Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 111

Thread: Coeburn @ Pound

  1. #51
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    Its not JV and P-Nut anymore, if you cant block, you cant win. Its not disrespect, its the truth, if you add new coaches what are they gonna do? Suit up and play? How about getting behind the coaches you have, the players and work on what will help for the future? Running off the coach? Please, if your even an adult, your grossly misinformed on how the game is played. With the graduation along with injuries, they are playing pretty well with that considered. To think your going to win many of the games, well, thats foolish. Work on the future, dont dwell on the past and dwell in the same garbage that plagues the PHS programs.


  2. #52
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    Then whats your beef with any certain coach? What coaches would be better? What changes need to be made? Whats the biggest problem facing the PHS team (beyond their opponents)? What are the coaches not doing? How are they not prepared?

  3. #53
    Inactive Member TheObserver's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2006
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    [ QUOTE ]
    I also hate talk like that. It shows that they have a limited intelligence. I do not mean to insult anyone on here by saying that, but it does. Yes pound is struggling this season. They have only won one game. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] it's pitiful actually. I know that they are not the best team in the world, but I think they need better coaching. I think that better coaching would help them a lot.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Eye wuz just tri-ing too make shure that grad-u-eights of Pound skools could reed mine writin

  4. #54
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    lmao
    ICGRM takin' over

  5. #55
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    Well from the looks of your writing/typing, it doesn't look like you managed to graduate from kindergarten.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    i believe he was make fun of you
    ICGRM takin' over

  7. #57
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    I know he was insulting me, I was just insulting him back.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    You are right about one thing.It's not JV or p nut we are talking about.I know our line is young and they will get better with time.Oh yea that is the second thing you are right about.I didn't say I wanted new coaches a few changes would help a lot.But oh yea, coaches never make mistakes.And if you can sit there and say they don't then you're grossly informed on some of the things our coaches are doing.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  9. #59
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    How do you even know I am not Coach Jason Mullins himself? I wouldnt assume to many things, especially on a message board, you not going to address my questions I asked?

  10. #60
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn @ Pound

    If you are coach Mullins....is that suppose to scare me?And I don't think he would be on here saying that the team is terrible.I am behind our coaches except when they think they can't make mistakes.And also I don't call out names on this board.The biggest problem facing the team other than their opponents?If you were coach Mullins...you should know.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •